Paint my room
Your walls, ceiling and trim make up for more than 75% of the visual appearance of your home. Daily living gives your walls and trim some bumps and scuffs which wear down your paint.
So why should I paint a room?
- There is the obvious reason if you are selling your home, but what if you are not?
- Painting can be the cheapest way to update a room or a home with new colour.
What information do I need to get an estimate?
- When you call us to inquire about painting we will need to know a few things to give you an estimate.
- The room(s) approximate size. Example: 10 feet by14 feet.
- How many windows and doors there are.
- Do you want the ceiling and trim painted as well?